These are the best glasses you will find for your top pocket. I’ve tried them all but you know what they say, if it ain’t broke don’t try and fix it. They are perfect for the shirt top pocket, lie perfectly flat and even in the case are less than 5mm thick when folded.
I still keep coming back to the Nannini Compact 1 Readers despite having the whole Nannini range to chose from, so they must have a few features which appeal!!
So as I haven’t blogged about them for some time I’m going to put that right this afternoon.
What’s so good about Nannini Compact 1 ultra thin reading glasses?
- they fold almost completely flat and so take little or no space in your pocket, consequently you’ve always got them with you
- they cost less than £20 href=”http://www.goggleyes.co.uk/compact-1-27-c.asp” target=”_blank”>
- they come in a choice of arm colours
- you can buy spare parts both replacement lenses or arms in fact there is a full spares list including replacement cases as well
- they are unbelievably tough so I wear them for DIY jobs as well. In fact some of our best customers are plumbers and electricians who love them because they fit in the boiler suit or work jacket pocket
- the come in a range of dioptres from +1.0 to +3.0
- they look just as good on women as they do men
I could go on and on about them but you won’t believe me until you try them. I’ve tried all the cheap ready reading glasses sold in popular high street stores and the quality of build and lenses soon make your eyes ache or nose sore. Not the Nannini Compact 1, they are extremely light have no metal parts to go rusty and just keep on selling.